It is one of the popular tourist destinations in the north part of Bali. It has a beautiful calm sea, blackish chromatic sand and the sea with its dolphin. One of the most fascinations in Lovina is dolphin watching tour. Hundreds of them can be seen early in the morning around 1 km offshore. Lovina is also supported by numbers of tourist object such as; hot spring Banjar, wihara Buddha, gitgit waterfall etc...
Lovina is located in Kalibukbuk and covering some country side like pemaron, tukad mungga, anturan and kalibukbuk country side. Kalibukbuk is located at buleleng sub district where both of them are belong to Buleleng regency.
There are 2 version of lovina:
- From small hotel in India Lafeina whereabouts Anak Agung Panji Tisna stayed and wrote the book with the title of Ni Ketut Widhi. And he build a resort with the name of Lovina in Kaliasem country side.
- There are two santen trees that he planted grow embracing each other. In this case lovina came from word Love and Ina meaning love for Indonesia.
2. Sekumpul waterfall : one of the best waterfall in the north of Bali with the paddy field around the area.
3. Munduk lake view: amazing view of the lake with the green rain forest around.
4. Buyan lake and Tamblingan lake are set sides by side and it is a good place to do the jungle trek.